MAX-10/45 Flat Top Upper Receiver
Features include a full length M1913 scope rail and hard mount points
for additional M1913 rails on right, left and bottom of front handgrip. Bottom rail included. Contained
within the upper receiver is a heavy weight bolt assembly that telescopes over the barrel. The bolt weight
is securely attached to the bolt assembly with two hardened cap screws- no welds to crack or break.
This reduces the rate of fire (ROF) from 1,100 RPM down to around 600 RPM. Easily shoot single, double
or triple round bursts- just count them off while its firing, it's that slow and easy. Due to the reduced ROF,
muzzle rise is reduced and multiple rounds stay on target. The MAX-10/45 attaches to the stock M-10/45 lower
receiver without any modification to the lower receiver.
The picture above shows a MAX-10/45 with additional Lage Mfg. accessories that are not included with the
MAX-10/45 upper receiver. Accessories are available below. Registered lower receiver and magazine is not included.
|1) Scope/Optics rail (Mil-Std-1913) 11.8" ||4) Lower Accessory Rail (Mil-Std-1913) 4"||7) Cocking Handle (reciprocating)||
|2) Front Hand Grip || 5) 9" inch barrel length ||
|3) Front Grip Retaining Pin|| 6) Side Accessory Rail Mounting Points||
Use of steel cased, reloaded/re-manufactured ammo will void the warranty.
- Designed for use with a M-10/45 submachinegun lower receiver.
- Requires no modification of the lower receiver to install upper.
- 9" barrel threaded 7/8-9 at muzzle. Other barrel threads available.
- 9.3" long Picatinny rail along top for mounting a scope or removeable iron sights.
- Polymer foregrip with 4" bottom Picatinny rail attached.
- Mounting points on left and right side of foregrip for mounting additional rails.
- Side cocking- Cocking knob located on left side. Cocking knob reciprocates with bolt.
- 600 RPM rate of fire. 800 RPM rate of fire alos available.