MAX-10/9 Flat Top Upper Receiver
Features include a full length M1913 scope rail and hard mount
points for additional M1913 rails on right, left and bottom of front handgrip. Bottom rail included.
Contained within the upper receiver is a heavy weight bolt assembly that telescopes over the barrel.
The bolt weight is securely attached to the bolt assembly with two hardened cap screws- no welds to
crack or break. This reduces the rate of fire (ROF) from 1,100 RPM down to around 700 RPM. Due to the
reduced ROF, muzzle rise is reduced and multiple rounds stay on target. The MAX-10/9 attaches to the
stock M-10/9 lower receiver without any modification to the lower receiver.
The picture above shows a MAX-10/9 with additional Lage Mfg. accessories that are not included with
the MAX-10/9 upper receiver. Accessories are available below. Registered lower receiver and magazine is
|1) Scope/Optics rail (Mil-Std-1913) 11.8" ||4) Lower Accessory Rail (Mil-Std-1913) 4"||7) Side Accessory Rail Mounting Points||
|2) Front Hand Grip || 5) 8" inch barrel length ||8) Cocking Handle (reciprocating||
|3) Front Grip Retaining Pin|| 6) Flash Suppressor||
- Designed for use with a M-10/9 submachinegun lower receiver.
- Requires no modification of the lower receiver to install upper.
- 8-1/2" barrel threaded 1/2-28 at muzzle with "Birdcage" flash suppressor. Other barrel threads available.
- 9.3" long Picatinny rail along top for mounting a scope or removeable iron sights.
- Polymer foregrip with 4" bottom Picatinny rail attached.
- Mounting points on left and right side of foregrip for mounting additional rails.
- Side cocking- Cocking knob located on left side. Cocking knob reciprocates with bolt.
- 700 RPM rate of fire.
Use of steel cased, reloaded/re-manufactured ammo will void the warranty.